Central City Community Booth
Central City proudly supports local non-profit organizations by providing complimentary space to host fundraising and awareness campaigns. Located at a great location across from the food court, the booth offers an opportunity for non-profit groups to safely engage with the community.
Click here for more information on Central City’s Community Booth and how to apply.
- Royal Canadian Legion – Oct 30 – Nov 10
- Surrey Hospital Foundation
- Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
- Downtown Surrey BIA
- Surrey Central Lions Club
- Options Community Services Society
- Surrey City Centre Library
- Royal Canadian Legion
- Boys & Girls Club of South Coast BC
- Progressive Intercultural Community Services Society (PICS)