Central City COVID-19 Etiquette (Updated August 24, 2021)
Central City Shopping Centre is committed to the health and safety of our guests, tenants and employees. We strive to deliver the best possible guest experience with all necessary health and safety precautions to keep you safe. As we move into Phase 3 of opening, we’ve made some updates. Please note the following measures we continue to have in place:
- We continue with increased cleaning of high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices
- We have installed signage throughout the shopping centre indicating social distancing and that masks are required.
- Soft seating areas are open
- Food Court seating is open
- “Play Central” (Children’s Play Area) is closed until further notice
- Guest Services is open Monday to Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm, Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm and holidays from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
While the shopping centre hours remain unchanged, each store may maintain their own store hours. We encourage you contact each store directly to confirm their hours of operation before your visit.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will continue to monitor, and make updates to the shopping centre activities and store hours, and will notify our guests through our website and social media channels.