Central City COVID-19 Etiquette (Updated March 29, 2021)
Central City Shopping Centre is committed to the health and safety of our guests, tenants and employees. We strive to deliver the best possible guest experience with all necessary health and safety precautions to keep you safe. Please note the following measures we have in place:
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices
- We have installed signage throughout the shopping centre indicating that masks are required and to encourage social distancing
- We have limited the capacity in elevators and installed signage
- Soft seating areas have been limited to individual seats only
- Food Court seating area is closed until further notice. Food Court is open for take-out service only
- “Play Central” (Children’s Play Area) is closed
- Guest Services is now open Monday to Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm
While the shopping centre hours remain unchanged, each store may maintain their own store hours. We encourage you contact each store directly to confirm their hours of operation before your visit.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to monitor, and make updates to the shopping centre activities and store hours, and will notify our guests through our website and social media channels.
*Please note Central City Brew Pub remains closed.