We are looking for a Part Time Keyholder (15 hours or less). Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule, lucrative incentives, and job satisfaction? Come join our fantastic team at Things Engraved
We are passionate about people. With our focus on personalizing that special gift and specialize in engraving, you can put your knowledge, creativity, and passion to work.
We believe in personal growth and provide our employees with tailored learning and development plans that enable them to achieve professional success.
- 2 years of experience in the retail/customer service industry.
- Creative, enthusiastic self starter who works well with others and alone.
- Flexibility with regard to availability and work schedules. Must have minimum 3 days availability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be over the age of 19 as we sell knifes and lighters.
Preferred way to apply is in-person with resume at the Things Engraved store located between Winners and Club 16 or you can email a copy of your resume with subject “Resume” to email@example.com