We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and responsible individual to join the Guest Services team at Central City as a part-time Guest Services Representative.
- Sell/track Gift Cards and Student Price Cards and provide services including gift wrap, equipment rentals, lost and found, etc.
- Greet customers and handle customer and tenant inquiries professionally and effectively.
- Provide customers with centre information (store, parking, hours, directions, promotion details, etc.)
- Support marketing programs.
- Answer telephones, prepare mail and courier packages, and general clerical duties as requested by management.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Available for day and night shifts.
- Customer service or related experience.
- Strong customer-focussed communication and listening skills.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Good organizational skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to solve problems on your own.
- Must be physically able to lift 20 lbs. or more.
- Conscientious and willing to take on additional responsibilities.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Shannon May, Guest Services Supervisor, at email@example.com.