Central City is seeking enthusiastic Guest Services Representatives.
Enthusiastically and consistently delivers on Central City’s mission of “Continually striving to deliver a superior customer experience.” The Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre’s services, amenities, facilities, stores/locations, and promotional activities;
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, assist customers and provide excellent service;
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Promote and sell shopping centre gift cards;
- Answer phone calls;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate them about the centre’s services;
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific services;
- Maintain store knowledge about the different products, services, promotions and special events to be able to offer gift or store suggestions based on the shopper’s needs;
- Be aware of the centre’s Crisis Management Manual and maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services’ role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan;
- Participates in special projects and assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Support the supervisor in certain administrative tasks (schedules, gift cards, etc).
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- High school education;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English,
- Multilingual skills a plus;
- Computer skills;
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, Centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Conflict resolution/management skills;
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused;
- Flexible and able to work weekends, evenings and holidays and for replacements
Blackwood Partners currently has a vaccination policy that is a condition of employment.
Staff will be required to work shifts between 9am & 7pm and over the Festive Season between 9am & 9pm.
If you would like to apply please send your resume to the Marketing Manager, Philippa Jacoby firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Retail Jobs|