T&T Supermarket Inc. was found in 1993 with two stores in BC. Since then, it has expanded rapidly to become Canada’s largest Asian supermarket chain with 29 stores across the country: 13 in Metro Vancouver, 6 in Alberta, and 10 in Ontario (8 in GTA and 1 in Ottawa, 1 in Waterloo).
- Maintain inventory and product quality control
- Prepare various live and frozen seafood products
- Fulfil customer orders
- Maintain workplace & work tools cleanliness.
- Previous relevant experience IS NOT REQUIRED
- WE require YOUR PASSION to serve, YOUR MOTIVATION to work and YOUR ENTHUSIASM to learn
Benefits (eligibility and terms/conditions apply):
- Life, AD&D, Extended Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Annual/Sick/Marriage/Bereavement Leaves
- Subsidized Staff Meal
- Staff Purchase Discount
How to Apply
- Fill-in the application form in-store
- Call the hiring team at 604-232-8629
- Apply at www.tntsupermarket.com
- Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
T&T Supermarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
|Job Category||Retail Jobs|