Pumpkins, Lattes, and Fall Routines
Fall is a great time for crisp walks, warm sweaters, hearty soups, pumpkin spice lattes, and back to school routines. To help with the shift from summer’s more carefree days we’ve got some tips to help you transition to fall.
- Get your morning routine off to a great start, stop by Central City Shopping Centre and grab a pumpkin spiced latte, or another delicious warm or cold beverage from Blenz Coffee, Tim Hortons or Starbucks.
- Give yourself a fresh air break to ground your mind and body. Grab a lunch or snack to-go from one of the many delicious Central City food court vendors or restaurants before heading out to enjoy the fall colours at any number of Surrey’s urban parks Surrey Parks.
- Heading back to work or school? Consider picking up a reusable face mask from Ximi Vogue, T&T Supermarket or Showcase.
- Need to tune up your computer, get a webcam for the Zoom calls, or pick up noise cancelling headphones stop by Best Buy or Walmart.
- Be it a WFH (work from home) routine or back to work or school, consider refreshing your fashion game with the latest in cozy sweaters, sweats, casual or dressy gear from one of many fashion shops like: Winners, Fairweather, La Bella Fashion, Sirens, Suzy Shier, Urban Planet, Warehouse One, Baseline Clothing, Shoe Warehouse or Foot Locker. Find them all and more in our map directory here: Retail Directory.
- Keep up with your haircuts and beauty routines with a visit to the Man Cave Barbers, Professionail salon,
- Find a new routine to disconnect and give your devices a break by choosing a great book or a fun game. Check out Black Bond books or Craving for a Game for a selection.
Make Central City Shopping Centre part of your routine as your one-stop hub to cater to your everyday shopping needs. We’ve got you covered with and a variety of shops for groceries, fashion, electronics, books, specialty gifts, health & beauty needs, or come by and enjoy one of our restaurants for a socially distanced meal or a quick delicious food court take-away. We are ready to welcome you with health and safety measures in place.