Surrey North COVID-19 Testing Collection Centre
Blackwood Partners Management Corporation is proud to provide a new location to Fraser Health Authority to help increased access to COVID-19 testing in Surrey. The new Surrey North COVID-19 Testing Collection Centre, opening November 12 – March 31, is located in the stand-alone building (the former Best Buy) at the corner of Old Yale Road and King George Boulevard. Fraser Health’s opening of this second COVID-19 Test Collection Centre in Surrey will help meet the community’s need for ongoing safe testing.
Tips for a safe visit:
- The new Surrey North COVID-19 Test Collection Centre will offer walk-in testing only; either by appointment or drop in.
- Appointments are encouraged, but walk-in patients, and drop-in patients (people without appointments) are welcome.
- Entrance to, and exit from, the Test Collection Centre is via external-facing doors of the stand-along building. Parking is available in front/adjacent to the Collection Centre in the parking lot along King George Boulevard. There is no access to the building from inside the shopping centre.
- Running errands while going to, or returning from, the Test Collection Centre is not advised.
- Anyone who suspects they may have COVID-19 must report to the Test Collection Centre for testing and return home immediately to self-isolate until test results are known. Testing takes approximately 10 minutes. Results are available depending on lab capacity, anywhere between 24 to 72 hours.
- People showing obvious symptoms will receive immediate self- isolation instructions.
- Appointments to all Fraser Health COVID-19 Test Collection Centres can be booked online starting November 10. You can find the online booking tool at: https://www.fraserhealth.ca/health-topics-a-to-z/coronavirus/testing#.X2PiBMFKg2w